Preparing Cooperation web update
Short Cooperation introductory text Page link: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/research/cooperation#
The Cooperation Research Workshop is an interdisciplinary community of scholars studying networked cooperation. Our current activities include a weekly meeting in which we present and discuss empirical research on cooperation from a variety of academic disciplines.
About Page link: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/research/cooperation/about
The Cooperation Research Workshop is an interdisciplinary community of researchers and practitioners studying networked cooperation. Our members seek to build a better understanding of cooperation from the perspectives of the social sciences, computer science and engineering, law, and the humanities. Our current activities include a weekly meeting in which we discuss early stage and recent research on cooperation from a variety of disciplines. Find out more by visiting the links below:
- Weekly workshop: http://wiki.mako.cc/Cooperation_Workshop
- People: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/research/cooperation/people
The Cooperation Research Workshop is overseen by Berkman Faculty Co-Director Yochai Benkler.
These events should be listed as cooperation events but don't seem to be tagged so that they show up automatically at the moment (hopefully, Drupal can associate all events and people related content based on the list of affiliates involved):
- Book Talk: Yochai Benkler on How Cooperation Triumphs over Self-Interest
- Mayo Fuster Morell on the Spanish Revolution & the Internet: From Free Culture to Meta-Politics http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/luncheon/2011/11/morell
- B. Mako Hill on What Eight Collaborative Encyclopedia Projects Reveal About Mechanisms of Collective Action: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/luncheon/2011/10/makohill
- Andres Monroy-Hernandez on Designing for Remixing: Computer-supported Social Creativity http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/luncheon/2012/01/monroy-hernandez
- Jerome Hergueux on The Promises of Web-based Social Experiments http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/luncheon/2012/02/hergueux
- Cooperation panel at Ilaw 2011 http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/teaching/ilaw/2011/Cooperation
- Catalina Laserna on Gathering Strength through Teknannajii: Toward a Socio-Culturally Grounded Technology Infusion Strategy in a First Nation Ojibway School
Please delete this page. Individuals who want to list papers should incorporate links to their homepages via the people page.