- Used frozen corn. Easy to make but I'll add a potato to make it creamier next time.
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 3 cups water
- chicken base
- 1 small potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 Tbsp margarine or butter or oil
1. Mix 3 cups of water with frozen corn.
2. Saute minced onions in margarine or butter or oil.
3. Mix 2. with 1. and blend in a blender.
4. Heat the mixture and add broth base.
5. Cut carrots into small pieces and add to the mixture.
6. Add spices.
- If a potato was used, I'd cut it in small pieces and cook them in 2 cups of water first. This way, you can mix in the frozen corn and 1 cup water to cool down the potato before blending them.