Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is where I keep notes on things that I will probably need to read again.
- I moved Computer Stuff to a new page
- Banach-Tarski paradox.
- Temblor Range
- Khalil Gibran
- Making of 3 'Idiots'
- 野菜寿し ポタジエ Yasai Sushi
- MOCORO モコロ vacuum
- Fly Geyser
- I can use agar to grow Kaiware seeds etc.
- Change brake pads before the grooves are gone: http://www.jimlangley.net/wrench/brake1.htm
- U-brake (Center pulled calliper brake) are what's on my red bike.
- Items that may be useful for touring trips
- Portable Water Heater - SunRocket Solar Thermos and Kettle - Boil Water With Only Sunlight
- Potential summer hike ideas
- Chopin Piano Concerto #1
- Ravel Piano Concerto in G major
- Gruppen (Stockhausen) (2012 May NY Philharmonic?)
- Symphony No. 3 (Górecki)
- Balakirev / Glinka "The Lark"
- Liszt "Gnomenreigen"
- Chopin 3rd Sonata
- Beethoven Sonata 31
I liked these movies:
- Trouble the water
- MST3K Pumaman
- Annabel Chong
- I love me
I want to watch these movies:
- Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives
- Faust by Alexander Sokurov
- ビルマVJ 消された革命
- Sleeping Beauty (2011)
- Pee Wee's big adventure
- White Dog, The Naked Kiss, Shock Corridor by Samuel Fuller
- AIDS and Accusation (Paul Farmer)
- 農協との３０年戦争 岡本重明
- Saturday is for Furnerals (Max Essex)
- Penguin and Leviathan (Yochai Benkler)
- The Price of Civilization (Jeffrey Sachs)
- Godel, Escher, Bach
- Ramesh S. Arunachalam, 2011: The Journey of Indian Micro-Finance: Lessons for the Future.
- 石の花 (坂口尚)
- Reassembling the Social
- reread: biology as ideology
- reread: the structure of scientific revolution
- On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen (Hardcover)
- Happy Land
- Shark Bay
- Kayangan Lake
- Perchten festival in the western Austrian village of Heitwerwang
- 坊主バー in Yotsuya: http://vowz-bar.com/
- cycling museum in osaka
- Basking shark
- Mola mola
- majo norante "ramitello" rosso biferno molise at Nook. Can't remember the year.
- Denavolo Dinavolo Vino da Tavola 2007 at The Remedy.
- How to send things from UK:
- You can get a small, medium, or large box at post office (haven't tried royal mail but they're similar?). You can send a small parcel = less than 2kg internationally for a reasonable price. From UK to Japan is about 25 quid for 2kg.