Easy to make as long you already have soft beans. The recipe is flexible as long as it doesn't end up being not too soft or too hard.
- 20 ounce cooked beans
- 1 onion
- 1.5 cup breadcrumb
- 0.5 cup cooked rice/couscous/other grains
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 cup cheese if you want
- 2 egg whites if you want
- 2 egg yolk if you want
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- hot sauce
1. Preheat the over at 325-350F.
2. Mash beans, onions, rice, and breadcrumb together.
2. Add spices, cheese, soymilk, and egg whites.
3. Put into a greased pan. Cover with egg yolk and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
4. Over for 1 hour.
5. Serve with a hot sauce if you want.