Black Bean Soup
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 yellow onions (medium, roughly chopped)
- 4 large garlic cloves (crushed and peeled)
- 2 carrots (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 30 ozs black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth (best quality, such as Swanson)
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 3/4 tsps ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice (from half a lime)
And for the top:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Boil everything together until it's all real soft.
- Put in the food processor until very very smooth.
- Put the stop for the top on the top.