|Dietary Restrictions: Diet::vegetarian|
These muffins take about 45 minutes total and it's really easy to make. They contain contains::dairy, contains::egg, and contains::gluten. You can use less sugar and it'd be fine too. Next time, we'll try vegan muffins.
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- a bit of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease muffin pan. Beat the butter, eggs, salt and sugar.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and sift into first mixture, alternating with milk. I made a mistake of not alternating with milk but Mako mixed them really hard and it became very smooth, so that's another way of mixing.
- Blend in the vanilla and blueberries.
- Pour into the muffin pan and bake for about 30 minutes.