Cream of Spinach
It's pretty easy to make as long as I don't blend hot soup.
- 1 medium size onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium size potato
- 500ml broth
- 500ml soy milk
- As much spinach as you want
- black pepper
- bay leaf
- sour cream if you want
1. Mix and heat broth.
2. Add minced onions, garlic, and a thinly sliced potato.
3. Add spinach, nutmeg, black pepper.
4. Once the potato pieces become soft, let the soup cool by adding soy milk.
5. Blend the mixture to make it creamy.
6. Boil the mixture with a bay leaf.
7. Serve with sour cream if you want.