Still trying to find the best recipe.
- 1 cup riced potatoes
- ~1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- Boil 2-3 potatoes and rice them while hot. Peel before or after boiling.
- Cool the riced potatoes.
- Mix 1 cup riced potatoes with a little less than 1 cup flour and 1 egg.
- Mix but don't knead too much. Just enough to make a sticky ball (~1-2 minutes).
- Make a rope (~1.5-2cm diameter). Cut into small pillows. Push each pillow against the concave side of a fork if you'd like.
- Boil in hot water until they float. Wait ~30-60 seconds. Fish out. I find it better not to shock them in cold water.
- Pan fry with sauce of your choice. Or just add the sauce.