- ¼ liter milk
- 3 eggs, just the yellow part
- little bit of salt
- 160 g flour
- 1 spoon liquid cream
- 3 egg whites
- 60 g butter
- about 4 spoons of sugar
- Mix everything, except the egg whites and the cream.
- whip the egg whites and fold them in with the rest. put the cream in, too.
- put some butter in a pan and then put in half of the dough.
- roast it gently and cut it in little pieces. roast it until it is light brown.
- repeat this with the rest of the dough.
- put everything in a bowl and add some sugar.
- and don't forget the apple sauce and cranberries / whipped cream