Jump to navigation Jump to search
I'm making a list of things to move to different places.
Things to remember (2019 summer move)
- can't find one of Mako's diving gloves.
- June 2019: 12 boxes ($500 UPS pickkup):
- 18x18x16 (x3) at 28, 30.1, 28.4lb
- 19x14x13 (x4) at 26.8, 41, 32, 33lb
- 16x16x16 (x1) 28.8lb
- 18x14x14 (x1) 29.6lb
- 23x17x12 (x1) 19.4lb
- 20x14x13 (x1) 25.8lb
- 24x16x13 (x1) 21.2lb
- 37 Uhaul book boxes + 4 Uhaul small boxes
- 7 Uhaul medium boxes (very heavy) + 8 Uhaul medium boxes (not too heavy) + 11 small boxes with liquid + 4 plastic drawers (3 small, 1 large) + 2 plastic containers on wheels
- 1 Uhaul larg + 8 Uhaul medium + 6 small boxes + 5 plastic drawers/boxes + 1 box of boxes (tired) + 2 beer buckets + 2 garbage cans +1 large suitcase + 1 duffel bag + 1 bike box +
- Palo Alto: 2 Uhaul large + 5 Uhaul medium + 2 small boxes -> many glassware broke; Uhaul boxes were weak; try 14 small boxes when returning (or less).
- Nadya's: 1 medium box
- more book boxes
- more small boxes for kitchen; some boxes became very heavy.
- less medium size boxes (~12 left and 2 broke; don't use the handle)
- should have brought our modem, juicer.
- don't move back with the iron; we have a new one in the storage unit.
- ? coffee grinder? leave?
- ? cast iron pan? we have 3 in Seattle.
- dining table and chairs
- mako's couch
- 4 big and 4 small/med bookshelves
- bedside tables
- Bikes x6-7
- Clothes: remaining clothes
- Stationery items
- 2 dressers
- Clothes: winter clothes
- ? ski items
- return topbar hive
- Will's kitchen items (Dutch oven, metal pan)
- outdoor sofa set
- avocado tree
- wine fridge
- Clothes: summer clothes and a few winter clothes pieces
- Outdoor gear: all but ski-related things
- Bikes: RB1 and Rod
- Kitchen: ?
- Computer: a monitor for me
- Bathroom: most of the items
- outside low chairs
- bathroom extra to goodwill
- clothes extra to goodwill
- small storage table (cocktail shaker etc)
- chopsticks from the Hills?
- avocado tree
- bees to morgan
- small plants to mako's lab