- We made Spanish forbidden rice with black beans and fried plantains. Easy to make and very tasty but the plates looked pretty dark. We'll making a bento tomorrow with the left-over Spanish rice and freckled beans.
- 2 cups forbidden rice (or any kinds of rice)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes (or a can of diced tomatoes)
- Better than Bouillon Vegetarian
- salt and pepper
- Cook 2 cups of forbidden rice.
- Once the rice is done, mince 2 cloves of garlic and an onion.
- Sauté 2.
- Add the rice, 1 cup of soup broth, and diced tomatoes.
- Add as much oregano, salt, and pepper as you would like.