Spicy Corn Bisque Soup
Any combination of corn + any veggies + any spicy veggies/powder + oil/fat would work. Here's an example recipe.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 chopped onion
2 diced carrots
1 diced celery
2 garlic cloves
3.5 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed, drained (about 42 ounces)
2 tsp dried rosemary
2 tsp cayenne pepper or green chili powder
1 diced serano or jalapeno pepper
6 cups water
1 tbsp vegetarian chicken broth
1 cup half and half
1 cup parsley
Red pepper and cayenne would be good too.
- Sautee onion, carrots, celery, garlic cloves, and leek
- Add to 6 cups of water. Add chili powder, spicy pepper, corn and half and half. Simmer and wait until all veggies are soft.
- Add chicken broth, rosemary, parsley.
- Blend the soup until smooth.
- Heat the soup again.
- Dress the soup with parsley and olive oil.