- Permit obtained to start at Glacier Point 8/24/15 and exit Yosemite via Isberg Pass
- Tentative route including Iva Bell hot springs - 233 miles
The Plan: Do 1 resupply at MTR (halfway point) 11-12 days in, leave 9-10 days for completion.
- Muir Trail Ranch (instructions)
- Pay $70 online, print label
- Ship 3 weeks before pickup date with priority mail
Additional Resupply options:
- Red's Meadow
- Send in authorization/payment form (pdf) and a check for $40.00 at least 2 weeks before sending package.
- Separately mail 5-gal bucket (or whatever) to the address on the form.
What to Send
- pre-addressed post cards for checking in
- tyvek self-addressed & stamped envelope to send North section maps back
- South section maps
- heavy-duty tinfoil (for a windscreen)
- spare smartwater bottle?
- 3 4 oz canisters
- hot springs