Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Edit and resubmit P3.
- Edit and resubmit P4.
- Submit an abstract to WRIHC.
- Finish and send the P5 draft to all co-authors.
- Finish outline and analyses of P6.
- Write up on literature reviews on:
- body mass and bone area/mass
- fat mass and bone
- lean mass and bone
- fat non-mechanical mechanisms
- weight bearing and other physical activity and bone
- nutrition and bone
- obesity and bone
- men vs women
- premenopause vs postmenopause
- children and adolescents
- DXA vs PQCT - how to transition
- other bone factors (i.e. strength) that were no studies in the thesis
- hip vs LS vs other sites
- bone family study
- Python Wikipedia API project to extract "In XXX country, YYYY".
- what can and should be answered if we build a bone cohort based on APCAPS?